Dissertation Defense: Recommendations From The Inside
If you’re required to work on a thesis, dissertation writing isn’t the only thing you’ll have to do. Also, you’ll have to defend your paper after composing it. To pass your thesis defense successfully, it’s advisable to listen to the tips of students who have already defended their papers and earned excellent grades.
Dissertation Assistance: Tips for Defending Your Project
- Prepare a speech. First of all, you’ll have to give a speech based on your paper. The speech should tell about your topic, describe your study, and discuss your findings. If you don’t know how to write a good speech, consult your professor on the matter.
- Make a presentation. To make the speech you’ll give more descriptive, it’s important to synchronize it with a colorful slide presentation. Not all students have the skills to create excellent presentations, unfortunately. If you need help with this step, you should approach your friends with more experience in this area.
- Practice. It’s not likely you’ll give a good speech if you don’t practice it before the defense day on a regular basis. You can practice your speech and presentation in front of your mirror or audience consisting of your good friends and acquaintances.
- Prepare for questions. Your committee members are likely to have questions for you related to your project. Try to think what their questions might be and create strong and clear answers to them. If no questions come to your mind, ask your friends who have read your paper to drill you with some questions.
- Be careful before the defense. During your defense, you should perform to the best of your abilities. For this reason, it’s recommended to avoid risky affairs before you pass the defense. Don’t eat strange food, visit crowded parties, and so on. The week before the defense day, it’s advisable to focus on your preparations and take care of yourself.
Hiring Somebody to Write Your Thesis
Before you defend your paper, you have to write it. However, some students have problems with this. If you cannot write a good dissertation literature review or some other chapters, you can ask someone else to work on your task. Here are the sources you can go to:
- Skilled students. If you know students who have the skills to write outstanding academic works, you can ask them to help you with your project.
- Local academic writers. You may know a dissertation expert who lives in your city. If you hire them to write a paper for you, they may provide you with a discount.
- Freelancers. On the web, there are plenty of job boards where skilled freelance thesis writers can be contacted and hired.
- Online writing companies. The web is also full of services that have the best dissertation writers in their teams and create high-quality custom papers in different fields.
Now, you’ll be much more likely to defend your dissertation successfully and get the highest score for your paper. Remember, however, that a successful defense is only a half of your work. Your actual paper should also be written meeting high-quality standards.